Monday 5 July 2021

Whirikoka Gamefroot

For 3 weeks we have been using a site called Gamefroot to make a game. I am not finished but I want some feedback. Sorry I haven't blogged in a while because I was helping with others on their blogs. I enjoyed making the game because I love to code and I find it interesting. I found it tricky to pick music because there were so many! I chose to mix in two pieces of music by Reuben and Francis. 
Play my game here:

Whirikoka by KylahLoftus / Full screen / Remix in Gamefroot

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kylah,
    He pai ki ahau tō mahi! (I like your work)
    I really like the way the pet seal follows along. Is it called a non-playing character?
    I can't wait to see it again with music added.
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.