Thursday 4 March 2021

Pie Charts on google sheets!

For the last 2 weeks, we have been learning to gather and display data. We had to gather data about a question we want to ask and write it on a google sheet. Lastly we had to make a chart then post it on our blog.  I have made a screencastify on how to do it that I will put in my blog after my sheet. I enjoyed asking questions because it helped me learn about all my classmates. I found it tricky to find out how to make the chart show data because it kept saying 'NO DATA'. Next time I would change it to a bar chart because I find them easier to read.
Here is my sheet:

Here is a screencastify link on how to do it:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.