Sunday 9 January 2022

Kiwi Kids News - World's Loudest Burp! - Summer Learning Journey Toru Tekau Ma Waru

Today for Summer Learning Journey we had to pretend we were news anchors. My favourite news anchor is Amanda Gillies because she is from Gisborne, went to both saint marys and the school I'm going to this year as a year 7 and she also did tap dancing like I do.

Did you know that in 1920 the first radio news broadcast happened in Detroit, America?

I enjoyed recording my voice on a site called online voice recorder which records your voice when you click one button!

I found it tricky to find a place in my house that was not loud because I have four younger siblings that are all quite loud.

Thank you for reading my blog. Here is my voice recording:

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora

    It is me Quein again a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. I like the stories that you chose such as the Australian who made the loudest burp in the world. You spoke very clearly and consistently- Ka Pai!!! Thank you for sharing your favorite news anchor, my favorite news presenter is John Campbell. I really enjoyed the interesting facts that you include into your blog posts. Your post and activity shows that you have put a lot of effort and thought into your post and the activities we are very impressed with your excellent work ethic.

    I always sit down and watch the breakfast news with my brothers in the morning. Do you watch the news with your family? What article did you like most on Kiwi Kids News?

    Keep up the Super work we look forward to your next blog post!!!

    Have a Super Summer!!!

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.