Saturday 8 January 2022

My Inventions - Snoozeatron! - Summer Learning Journey Toru Tekau Ma Whetu

Today for the Summer Learning Journey I made some inventions to stop some problems that get very annoying like having bad dreams, falling asleep and losing one of each sock! I have tried to come up with ideas to help those problems!

I enjoyed this task because I could think of any problem for the step it up! I actually had a long think on what question needs answering the most. But even though this does not happen to some people, I thought of finding socks when you can't find the pair to one. 

I found it tricky to come up with a design for my inventions. After a little while, I chose to make my kick start a gun sort of thing with nice smelling rainbows coming out of it and a really simple design of a few lines for my step it up.

Thank you for reading my blog. Here are my inventions:

 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora

    Kylah

    It is me Quein again a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. Ka mau te wehi! It looks amazing!! I really enjoyed your presentation and the awesome invention that you created. I agree that many people always lose their socks and this is a great idea and invention. This shows that you have a strong aptitude for engaging with and solving possible problems. This shows you have a strong give it a go mindset and the fact that you actually set time aside to engage with positive genuine thinking ensured you created a well thought out blog post and invention- Ka Pai!!!

    I really enjoy having naps in Spain after lunch time. There are a lot of places close to have a nap in the summer as it is just too hot and the spanish word siesta means nap. Do you think we should have siestas here in New Zealand?

    Keep up the Super work we look forward to your next blog post!!!

    Have a Super Summer!!!

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.