Sunday 9 January 2022

Sun Rain And Clouds Summer Learning Journey Toru Tekau Ma Iwa

Today for Summer Learning Journey I had to make a weather journal.

I enjoyed logging the weather over the last few days. A few times I got quite cold going outside as it was very cold over the last few days except today!

I did not find anything tricky in this task because it was very straightforward. But it took 3 days to do it. So the tricky part was waiting!

Next time I would add the weather man's prediction and see how different the prediction is to the actual weather on the day! 

Thank you for reading my blog. Here is my weather from Friday to Sunday:

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora

    Kylah

    It is me Quein again a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. It is Great to see that you have completed the task. It looks great. It was really good to see that you have done it over a period of three days and made a presentation showing what the weather was like, it is nice to see that the sun came out on Sunday. Here in Auckland it has been very hot for the last few weeks.

    I always watch the breakfast news with my brothers in the morning. Do you watch the weather on the news with your family?

    Keep up the Super work we look forward to your next blog post!!!

    Have a Super Summer!!!

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.